יום חמישי, מאי 31, 2007

Its my house warming party tonight. It means a lot to me. Its more my finally landing party, and also 18 days before my operation it is my way of saying, Hi, who ever is responsible for whats going on, probably G-d Almighty himself, look that`s how I am. Happy, with many friends,able to work to study to progress, capable to throw a wild party, (as wild as a geek like me can be), surly if I can do this I can fully recover, right?
(I do realise its more proving to myself. Not to no one else).

Its also about finding my place, in a practical way - new flat where I want to live, and also in an inner way. being happier with who I am, accepting my flaws, celebrating what I am proud of.

תגובה 1:

  1. Hi Shlomit.

    Hope your house-warming party went well.

    I was sorry to hear you mention you're having an operation -- I can't see you mentioning it in earlier blogs, so I hope it isn't too serious. If you want to email me privately I'm on philip at personality.co.uk

    Love from me and Sally and all the people in South Woodford.

    PHILIP CAPLAN

    השבמחק