יום שני, יולי 28, 2008

Happiness

I am sitting at my favorite café on Emek. Its quite empty, on a regular morning all the good tables are busy, and sometimes all tables are taken. Its end of July and everyone who is anyone is somewhere else.

In the last four days the weather is splendid around 27degrees, with cool breeze in the evening and a crisp morning gray sky.
Am I in London?

I look outside, there are many clouds not letting the sun colour the cars, houses, tress and shops in the warm yellow shades. The breeze is light and I am content I chosse a long sleeve top this morning.

Sitting in a café on a Monday morning. Reflecting on the weather and the café, getting busier, with this cute buzz of the coffee machine, like a cat pouring.

I will define happiness as all mention above.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה