יום שבת, נובמבר 14, 2009

Matter of size

losing weight can /is/must be fun, so we are constantly taught by our mothers, women magazine editors and fat fighters instructors.

No one tells us about the dark side of weight loss.

we discover it only when its too late.

the size limbo.

not here not there. you are not your old size, but you havent reached the new one either. stuck in the middle.

It all looks a bit off. The skirt has this gap between its end and my waist, a gap visible enough to think I am waering someone`s cloths.
And it all become longer. As if I didn`t just lost some pounds, it seems I gained some inches.

shirts show to much flesh, the didnt before. If they dont show too much flesh the show extra fabric unde my arms, kinda "bat style". which was great in the `80, never again.

So tonight I just had to go shoping.
in my new - for the time being - size.

And it was fun.

Not becauase I didnt look good before.
I looked good.

Its just now I feel as if I look...

Great.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה