יום ראשון, אוגוסט 06, 2006

4 mistakes : don`t try this at home!!!

What a morning. Its only 9:22, but ...
I had plenty of guests for Shabbat so when I woke up at 7:30 (My first mistake) I thought to myself, great I will do all the dishes, clean the living room, have plenty of time to read, download some music, call D as he is back from Africa etc. Great plan for the earky Sunday morning.
So I took out from the dishwasher one pile clean dishes, washed the wine glasses and some other bits and pieces and put some more dishes in the dishwasher, then I realized I am out of the liquid that helps the tablets to do the job (never understood how human civilization can send rockets to space and develop a cure for Cancer but cannot work out the formula for a dishwasher tablet that will not need an extra liquid and some salt every now and then), since I am using Ecover which makes me feel good about the environment but keeps the dirt on my cups, I thought - Hey, I really should add something so.... I added some washing up liquid. In my mind it all made perfect sense (Mistake number 2).
I left the kitchen, thought to check the news, but for some reason the internet disagreed to connect some USB misbehaving, tried to print and again some USB`s are having a party. So I started playing Operation , taking cables in, out all the blipping goes on and different light, great game. Thought everything was ok, without really checking (Mistake number 3), then realized that something is really wrong ie the angle my computer desk is caught in, everything starting to slip`sliding away, thanks to IKEA the little front left wheel decided to liberate himself from the rest of the desk and role around the living room. So I tried to take things off the desk so I can fix it, so I moved the hard disc, without disconnecting my camera from its charger which is on top of the heard disc (Mistake Number 4) so it fell on my little toe.Oouchhhh. All ok with computer great.
As I managed to put the wheel backI started cleaning the whole area, and the living room. Suddenly I hear from far away snow melting. That is sureal. its August. 29 degrees, what snow on earth? The quite soft sound came from the kitchen. So I went to discovered it transformed itself into a whole room bubble bath plan with meters and kilograms of foam. Yes, this might happen if you put washing up liquid in your dishwasher.

It all makes sense, but I still have more plates to wash. I am slightly worried, what will be my next mistake?
I wonder

תגובה 1: