יום חמישי, אוגוסט 10, 2006

Yesterday was a day of little goodbye ceremonies.
Went with M to The Princess Diana Memorial, it was so pleasent sitting there watching all the kids trying to walk in the water while the royale representitive chased them and told them off. Quite a job, telling happy innocent kids off a whole day long.

M asked me alot of questions the forced me to reflect back, she asked me if I have any regerts. And no. no regerts at all. I never felt this way, I look back on the last three years, and I can happily say no regerts at all.

There were few hards moments, believe me. Loads of work, feeling a bit lonely for time to time, missing home but at whole. it was an amazing 10% of my life.

(Later in the day I discovered the Soho Square,where we sat lazy in the park and played one of our favourites: Spot the Israeli!!!)

In the evening with with my girls to Bluewater, or Heavengates???
I can honestly say now I think better about British Shopping, its getting to my style! Baught some cool kitchen gadgets, well cool.
More about that evening will follow - I am waiting for few pics just to show you how lucky we were not geeting arrested in M&S!

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה