יום רביעי, אוגוסט 15, 2007

1. I was once stopped by the police. I received a warning letter.

2. I dated two guys who were vegan. I cooked to one of them only.

3. I love pets. we had two dogs, one cat. rabbits and Guinea pigs. Not at the same time.

4. I read since the age of four. I read all the Encyclopedias we had at home. I udes to read 2 books every day.

5. I would love to be born again as Nina Simone.

6. I never walked into a church.

7.I have two original paintings in my posses ion (not including my own art).

8. I had glasses since the age of eight.

9. I can communicate in four languages, but fully fluent in two.

10. I was in the lowest group in math in school.

11. I drove a van once.

12. I never had a UK driving licence.

13. I once put a book in the fridge and left the milk out.

14. I cannot deal with smelly things. I vomit.

15. Harry Potter saved my life. (in Russia. Long story).

16. I was addicted to Friends. Recovery is slow.

17. I moved houses more than 17 times, I tried to get an exact number, but its too much to count.

18. My first boyfriend was younger then me.

19. I am slightly agoraphobic. Malls are very scary, also packed markets or Zara shops.

20. I don`t do Holocaust education. Its one field of Jewish Education I decided not to master. I totally admire those who can.

21. was the age I received my driving licenses. (the Israeli one)

22. I love flowers, not only in a nice bouquet bat also as a pattern. But you have to be gentle in this case too much is.. too much.

23. I started my career in Jewish Education. that summer I fell lin love with the Former Soviet Union. it was the summer of Moscow and Minsk.

24. Was my age when we discovered my father has cancer.

25. My father passed away after a long battle when I was twenty five.

26. Was the millennium. I was in Kiev. there was a worry all the computing system will collapse and nuclear weapon will fly over our head.

27. I have a Counting Crows CD signed by all members of the band.

28. Till the age of 28 I refused to wear anything pink.

29. I lived in London for three wonderful years.

30. I saw Bob Dylan, Counting Crows, Dido, Ben Folds, Simon & Garfunkel, Lou Reid Live.

31. I discovered that Pimms is Alcoholic.

32. I had a benign tumor, it was removed two months ago. I am okay now.

33. I am today.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה