יום ראשון, דצמבר 17, 2006

You are what you walk like

So, I went to shul on Shabbat - which is always a good thing, its was over heated to I was standing out side the Women's section, in the corridor enjoy the crisp Jerusalem air. Towards the end of the service this very familiar man approaches me, says Shabbat Shalom to me. I politly reply. I look it him, firstly I notice his body guard, and them I notice the way he carries his body. Sometghingvery special about him. I look at him, our shoulders almost touching, and I realize, its Senator Jo Lieberman, catching his wife`s eye telling her the were invited to Kiddush upstairs. So the point here, is not Which Shul it was(Chovevi), or the fact he was very kind and polite but more about the way he carries himself. You look at him and you know he is a leader. You can trust him. Spooky but true.

At the Gala evening of the Jewish Film Festival at the Cinemateque I saw Sahash Demidov, an Israeli actor, made aliyah from Russia some 15 years ago, and again, you could see his nature by his walk.

Made me think. What do people see at me?

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה