יום שישי, ינואר 05, 2007

The fog is covering Jerusalem.
The view from my flat is stunning. one can look to the far left and see Augusta Victoria - Mt Olive, all the way towards the road to Beit Lechem, Talpiot is folded in front of you, you can see Bakaa, you can see new flats, you can see old council estates.
And now the fog that covered London is blocking Jerusalem from entering my living room. It became such an obvious thing to have outside your living room, that now I feel isolated, a lonely princess in a very tall and remote castle.

This is a special Shabbat. My friends Noga and Noam just had thier first baby girl, Carly, Areille and Adam are staying with me. So I am not that lonely, Its just the fog getting me all confused, you see.. well you really cant. its all white outside.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה