יום שישי, אוגוסט 28, 2009

The British Airways 164 Flight Monday 24.08.09

So El - Al is not the worst airline ever.

Here is the letter I wrote to my travel agent:


I took the BA 164 flight from Tel Aviv to London on August 24th.
The flight was 50 minutes delayed.

As the flight attendant offered me the meal I asked her if its Gluten Free Kosher. She said it is not, and it doesn't show on their list that I ordered a gluten free kosher meal and they have none with them. she sais I had a late reservation -just on check in for the gluten free kosher meal,hence there is none.

I told her I have asked for kosher gluten free, she said her lists doesn't show it and she doesn't have a meal to offer me. I asked her to check again, she checked and said there is none.

I asked her for some fruit or vegetable but she said there is none.

I sat crying from frustration and hunger, due to the delay in departure for 20 minutes, and she didn't offer any help.

Another flight attendant has more luck and she found some fruits for me.

This level of service is not acceptable. If I cannot trust BA staff to put the right sticker on the right meal how can I trust them at all?


I am looking forward to hear your thoughts on appropriate compensation.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה