יום שני, דצמבר 04, 2006

I learnt today that I don't breath enough, and I should remind myself to breath from time to time.
Interesting to think about it. Always thought it just happens, with no effort with no awareness. But know I realize I ignore my body from time to time, and I should change that. Remindes me what Mamonides writes about the body, I will look for it.
Now, breath deeply ahhhhhhhh.

תגובה 1:

  1. Dear Shlomit

    It is so great to read someone else who cna write, usually spell but is not able to type.
    all my colleagues despaira nd sau that I can't spell - in fact i can but I can't type!!

    from what you have written youare well and buy as are we.

    Saltmans here for shabbat - you proablbly heard by now that Jef's mum died - 95. Danny and Benspole so nicely and respecfully about her this
    week.
    I have been wathcin a program about blogs and viral video etc. I need tbe more educated and perhhpas this is the way.

    Have awonderful week.
    Love form all in south woddford
    Sally

    השבמחק