יום שני, אוקטובר 22, 2007

I heart rats

As someone who rarely goes to the cinema, I tend to grasp and live the film for a while. It happens to me quite often with fiction or poetry. When I read AB Yehushoua`s Mr. Molcho I started thinking like Mr. Molcho. Few poems by Shimon Adaf, Sivan Har Shefi, Leah Goldberg and Admiel Kosman have a similar effect of me. I memorize their lines and their own words come back to me in special moments.

I am serious now. A mouse passed in front of me. I am fond of pets, not rats. I would usually feel scared or disgussed. but watching Ratatouille made a difference in the way I view animals, or more precisely, rats. Seeing this rat running, pausing looking around, maybe even sniffing, made me realize the power of film as an art and as an educational tool.


And poetry even more.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה