יום חמישי, פברואר 21, 2008

Why is she spending her time and money at Cafes? What is she really doing there?

I do have a good reason. Many reasons.

1. University papers: I am writing about Dan Pagis, Admiel Kossman, the Desire for Exile as it is reflected in the writings of the main authors in Israel in 1986, The Book of Beggers & Roots of Light, and my own poetry. All together five papers to be handed in by 30 March.

2. I am assissting a translator who is working on an English version of one of my favourite poets. More information soon.

3. My own writing

5. Writing few more educational programmes for work.

4. I just cannot concetrate at home. what so ever. Just cannot. tried. failed. this is working though, magically.

6. Why not?


written from cafe Hillel, emek.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה