יום חמישי, מאי 08, 2008

Why I do love Israel

As my few readers know, I do have some critisism towards Israel, my Homeland. Today Israel is celebrating its 60th Independence day, and I will put down few things I like/appreciate/make proud and give me hope. there is no hirerechy as I do not beileve in it, very egaliteraine lately.

1. Voting was never limited by gender. Since its establishment in 1948 women voted.
2. Leah Goldberg. one of my favourite poets. her words, her life story.
3. Bamba
4. my grandmother Esther
5. Makolet - its not as a corner shop or that awful Sainesco metro/local. Its a makolet that smells from fresh bread and sour cream. You can always pay tommorow.
6. Aric Einstein. What a man.
7. Hebrew. the letters, the language. thw word GAAGUIM.
8. The ride from Jerusalem to Beer Sheva.
9. Rosh Hanikra
10. Not recieving my mail on Saturdays.
11. Once you land in Ben Gorion airport eveyone looks familiar.
12. Did you pack by yourself? What do you think? What do I look like. Who would pack for me? my maid?
13. Avoda Ivrit - 60 Israeli songs covered, you can listen for free. enjoy.
14. The right across Shawarma Place - Hashamen- the fat one.
15. Ehud Banai
16. The sudden silence on Friday afternoon.
17. The bridge to the Jerusalem Cinemateque.
18. See
Under Love

19. HO!
20. My nephews
21. My hairdresser
22. Ruth Almoug
23. the sachne
24. Kolech
25. Everyone saying Shabbat Shalom on Fridays, or Chag samech before a festival.
26. The sataf
27. Shuk Machne Yehuda
28. Shuk Levinsky
29. Cafe Ginzburg in Tel Aviv
30. Tmol Shilshom
31. Eretz Nehedert
32. Alma Zak makes me laugh (eretz Nehedert). or cry (Btipul)
33. Gavriella Avigor Rotem
34. Shesh stores in Jerusalem
35. Uzi Chitman
36. Ashan Hazman in Be`er Sheva.
37. Punch
38. Punch live in shan Hazman in a special Yom Haatzmut after party.

יום עצמאות שמח

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה