יום שישי, ספטמבר 05, 2008

34 is the new 24

What a week I had. Usually Birthdays don`t make me that happy, hence this year I had a plan. I was determened to have great time and so I had.

It started in a special shabbat in Tel Aviv, yet teribblyhot and humid, and a special geft from M, followed by a campfire on Sundat night where I met new andoldfriends, Monday morning S and me went to a water Shiatzu session that was absoloutley breathtaking. I still think about thought and fellings evoked by this form o water therapy. I felt lkie a fairy, floating above the water, I felt light as I have never felt before free from worries and concerns. Later S and I went to a lovely brunch at Te`enim. later that day I went to a wedding, and took advatage of the free chamapgne, if you know what I mean.

The rest of the week was great as well. A good session I tought few great songs I heard on the radio that made me think. one of them was What makes a man by Marc Almond which brought me to tears.

more good music was provided by the new albums of Oy Division and Avishai Cohen.
The finale wasa nice evening with few good friends, some alcohol and lots of laughter.

So it seems this 35th year of my life had started better than I ever dreamt.

Amen

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה