יום חמישי, מרץ 26, 2009

What happened to time?

I couldn`t find my diary for few weeks. looked for it in the office, at home, in few hand bags. nothing, gornischt.

Today as part of my Pessach cleaning Itried to pull the tv blanket and the suitcase fell on my bed ( I do realize how distressing this sounds), I looked into it, and there it was.

My last journey ended on Janurary 4th, so for almost three months I had no diary, I schduleded meetings on my outlook calander, used my moblie phone, but I didnt realize it was for so long.

What happened to time?

תגובה 1:

  1. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your
    site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account
    helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast
    offered bright clear concept
    My website :: ridiculously photogenic guy

    השבמחק