יום שבת, אוקטובר 21, 2006

So it has been a while. What was I up to?
1. Started working. I stopped working the day the war begun (12/7), as I just read the news from Israel, so it was 3 months without feeling the commitment for a work place. since I came back to Israel, I had all the holidays, and now work. I got really tired, and slept more than 16 hours today.
2. Got two offers for other jobs, have to decide what do. I will first see how It all works out with university.
3. Drove a lot, not happy about it, but what can I do???
4. Met the Mervish`s - they are in Israel now, and I was lucky to have dinner with them, they brought me 3 copies of the JC, luv it! It was surreal to walk with them in Ra`anana - they belong to Redbridge, it`s quite nice that all my world mix up actually. While I was reading the JC had few surprises - saw some friends faces in the party photo-s section, discovered someone I knew from Redbridge passed away
5. Went yesterday to be some groceries before Shabbat in the most expensive place in Jerusalem (The one on Agron and Keren Hyasod st.) its 30% more expensive than the regular supermarkets, as I read in the shabbat newspaper today.
6. Went to buy some new cloths, and realized I dont really need anything new, I have enough.
7. Wrote a poem I am very proud of, PG I will send it out to be published.
8. Met up with few friends, got to see my family.
9. Didnt find where to live. Dont even ask.

תגובה 1:

  1. you're right it is the most expensive, but there arent any others for miles around so they can get away with it! the chutzpah!

    השבמחק