יום שלישי, אפריל 08, 2008

PEJE

Loved it, every second of it.
So well organized, great hotel, every little detail is taken care of. recommending watching Praying with Lior- saw few clips seems amazing. another good thing is the Guilt and pleasure magazine, very thought provoking, great design.

Some good discussions about the place of Jewish Day Schools in the community, who is their main concern? the school community? the families? or the general (non) Jewish community? Stories from Durham, San Diego and Denver were shared.
And of course some Limmud faces in the crowd, always makes me feel at home.

As I was waiting to check my email this guy in start chatting with me. he has some strange ideas, and a weired look in his eyes. he wants Israel to be light upon the nationa, but in a kinky way I am afraid. he is looking for an image of an eagle for his next CD, he tells me he is christian, we say goodbye, shake hands, he asks me where I am from. I tell him.

Israel.

He sighs for a second, telling me he is honored just to talk with me and to have shaken my hand. He should be, right?

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה