יום חמישי, יולי 27, 2006

please sponsor me

I am doing a 10k walk on Sunday, raising money for people with HIV in the UK.
At first I thought to do the cancer one back in June but I misse it or something Jewishy, but now I am quite happy to do a walk for a charity that is not as close to me as others. Somehow in this world full of haterd and striotypes I feel proud to walk for them. It makes sense in my head.
So please, sponsor me, it`s this Sunday...
Crusaid is a leading UK charity dedicated to helping poor and marginalised people affected by HIV and AIDS. Providing support, awareness, education projects and hardship funds, for the last two decades Crusaid has worked to enable individuals and communities to regain their dignity and improve their quality of life.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה