יום רביעי, יולי 05, 2006

I think I am growing up. It`s always a big deal with going on vacations for me.
I never took time before or after university to travel, I never spent summers abroad doing nothing as I was busy leading Jewish summer camps.
And for two months now I was driving myself insane with what to do after my term ends. I thought to go to New Zealand, or maybe a world round ticket. But it put me in too much stress. The idea of taking time off, having no plan, allowing myself to be taskless seemed unbearable I was painfully driving myself nuts, stressing and so unhappy about the whole thing, it became a burden. Until J pointed out that maybe I should leave it. So I did.

Yesterday I checked prices on the internet and discovered that Virgin offers flights to New York for £300, half the price of BA, then I realized how much I miss NY and my friends there and I should take time off and enjoy the low price.
I am allowed to be free from work, zooming around doing nothing or prehaps sitting in a cafe writing maybe enjoying a relaxed afternoon at the Moma or even a Sunday in the very alternative Williamsburg. All of a sudden its not too scary, maybe because its a familiar place with familiar people, maybe I started to agreewith my body who tells me I need to rest and with others who tell me I deserve it.
So between 5-18/9 I will be in NY!
Well done to me.

(Seems silly, how easily I can manage other people`s life and how difficult it is to manage my own buisness)

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה