יום ראשון, ספטמבר 24, 2006

Jewdas Arrested

I heard about this last Monday , and I thought its quite funny.
I don't agree with everything Jewdas does,believe me. My political views specially towards Israel are extremely different. I also resent the way they treat learned people, speically the Chief Rabbi. But I do think there is a need to shake up Anglo-Jewry from its default state of existence its trapped in. People do things because they should, because their parents did it that way , not because they believe in it, without challenging themselves. Rabbis not demanding their congregation to think in a free way about their core believes and how to relate to the modern world from a Jewish point of view. You can see Jewish Renewal in the US and Israel, but not much in England, unfortunately. etc.
I am a bit shocked from the police - surly they had better things to do than arresting 4 Jew-boys in a Jewish event promoting a Jewish Party in a shul. Yes they used antisemetic cartoons, if its about us so we can use it and I cannot remember the police in the States arresting Art Spieglmen and he showed us as mice!!!! Oh, is being Ironic illegal now???
http://www.jewdas.org/uk/arrests_new.html

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה