יום שלישי, מרץ 06, 2007

Everybody is a little bit...

For the first time in my academic history, I am the only women in class. never happened before, not in Philosophy, neither in Hebrew Literature. Its strange. Its different.
Its a course about the year 1986, and the class composes:
1 professor (male)
2 Students (one of each gender)
1 free listener (male).
So, I am a minority. racio 1 from 4.
We read a piece written by Amos Oz, from his early days. He asked few questions, I gave few answers.
And then the professor (who is 52 years of age, very liberal, on the left with a very trendy black sports car - you get the picture,right?) says the following to me:
For a women you are quite clever. Hmm.

Really???

I think I am very clever as a human being. Nothing to do with my gender.
Or maybe it has everything to do with my gender. I wonder.

תגובה 1:

  1. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
    Here is my site ... i hurt my ankle

    השבמחק