יום שני, מרץ 05, 2007

I just had the best Purim night I had in ages. After Megila with M`s family, and a festive dinner with them, I decided to go back home and have a chilled night in, a treat a didnt have for ages, and will not have in the forseen future.
I watched 4 episodes from Grey`s Anatomy season one, with a nice glass of Southern Comfort on ice, Just for the Mitzva.
So all my friends went to party, some to cool parties, some to after parties parties, but you know what? I feel good,as I havent felt for a long time.

תגובה 1:

  1. whoah this blog is great i love studying your pоsts.
    Stay up the great wοrk! Yοu understand, a lot of indіviduals are hunting
    round for this infοrmation, you could aid thеm greatly.
    Also visit my weblog - battery operated cars for kids

    השבמחק