יום חמישי, מרץ 01, 2007

So the new semester started, its seems great. A course about poetry and feminism, Historiography of Israeli Literature, a course about the books published in Israel on the year 1986 (too many of them, if you ask me), anew writing workshop that seems good. Very exciting.
I might ditch a course that involves reading the New Testament. It just seems wrong to me. PersonallyI should invest more time reading the bible and doing some learning, and you know what? I am willing to take the chance my poetry might be dull and trashy, if that`s what it takes.

תגובה 1:

  1. Fаntaѕtic goods from you, mаn. I've understand your stuff previous to and you'гe
    just extremely magnifiсent. I really lіκe what
    уοu've acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a great web site.
    My page > http://ringinginearstreatment.blogspot.com

    השבמחק