יום שישי, אוגוסט 29, 2008

London 2008

It has been great. I have had agreat week. not because it was easy, on the conetrary.

I decided to push my limits. I went on a 7 hours hike in the peak district. In the rain, The physical effort rised questions apout how I interact under such circumstances.

Can I ask for help?
(no)

Do I turn to be a grumpy old women?
(yes)

Do I feel sorry for myself?
(yes)

Can I change this?

YES

It was good.

This year was thefirst Limmud event I attended with no imediate friends, those you go to sessions together, that you save them a seat at dinner, those you dance with.

So I had to push myself and innoitiate some conversation and discover some new people.

I also chellenged my shop - till- drop abilities. but thats a diffrant story.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה