יום שני, מאי 01, 2006

Only four months left!!

It brings tears to my eyes. in the very begining of September I will head back to Israel. Don`t get me wrong, I want to go back, but after being here for two and a half years I discovered I grew to love London. Sounds very cheesy, but its true.
I love the grey days, the sunny days, the Bank Holiday Days. The bridges, the church bells, the crisp morning air of April. the music scene, the pubs, some synagougues and the Soho. ans Spitafields market, and Columbia Road flower market. The alternative Jewish scene, South Bank at night, the bar at the OXO tower, Rany`s Take away, Limmud, all the massive Gluten Free selection every where (what happend to Costa`s maffins? havent seen them foer a while!.
I started putting down a list of all the things I have to do before I leave. Please add your suggestion, much appreciated!

1. Ricmond & Q Gardens
2. Lake District
3. Football match
4. the town that has all the brands but much cheaper, any idea whats the name???
5. Bournmouth

Now its your turn!

תגובה 1: