יום שישי, מאי 05, 2006

Yom Haatzmaut Celebrations: the unpredictble side

Well, it was great, I have enjoyed (almost) every second, Does it get easier or am I third time lucky?

the little surprises:
1. Being yelled at by a miserble teenager.
2. The (excellant) sound people taking BY MISTAKE some of the school propertity.
3. out of the 5 educators we brought from Israel only two succseded managing thier belonging. one suitcase was lost and found by British Miidlands, one guy forgot his backpack with £400 in cash in Leeds, and another guy imagined he lost his stuff. and they all are over the age of ss, not the first time over seas. Can you believe that?
4. I didnt forget anything!!!!!
5. My speech was taken away (litrally) by the PR officer, Hmmm, I want it back, Please.
5. The big cheese still cannot pronounce my name correctly. Three years.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה