יום שישי, מאי 19, 2006

16 things you don`t know about me...

1. I am afraid, scared & terrified from the dentist.
2. I passed my driving test on the second time.
3. I am allergic to pickels water, I get itichy
4. I stareted reading at the age of four
5. I never broke a leg or a hand, although I really wanted to
6. My dream as a child was to be a red head, with bracelts and roller skates.
7. I once put a book in the fridge and took the milk to the living room instead.
8. I cannot work without music
9. I love shoes
10. I wish I could sing, but I have an awful voice. J said that I am on the wrong ladder, too high or too low. too complicated.
11. I never thought I would live in London.
12. I am very anxiouse around a big crowd
13. I never had barbie
14. I never worn anything pink, until I got to London
15. I lived in 15 diffrent houses till now, which means moving every 2 years!
16. I always (almost) have fresh flowers at home. it makes me feel at home.
17. I lived in 4 diffrent countries.
18. My first nick name was Shushu. hated it.

3 תגובות:

  1. pickels water?? shlom shlom, english please!

    השבמחק
  2. Shlom Shlom is much better than Shushu, if you ask me!

    השבמחק
  3. I thought I am brave, went to the dentist and discoverd nothing is wrong with my acheing teeth!

    השבמחק