יום ראשון, מאי 28, 2006

Three months left

In three months time I will start my journey back, and so much things I havent done in England. I looked back at the list I made last month, and I am pleased to say I visited to of the desired sites, as you can see the blog is very floral.

The sites I want to visit will be listed, but I would like to ask you, my loyal yet shy readers, to let me know to which site you will join me, it could turn to be a goodbye thing, instead me calling you to my room and making you cry.
It can be an afternoon, a whole Sunday or a weekend, I am very flexible.

1. Southend Pier (A will take me there!)
2. Lake district
3. Country side
4. Bournemouth
5. Football Match
6. Cheap town with all the discounts
7. Tea at a proper English Place

תגובה 1:

  1. we can combine the pier with a cheap town, am assuming sarfend has a primarche. Also can get proper fish and chips and if the weathers good enough we'll see just how bad brits can look on the beach...

    השבמחק