יום שישי, נובמבר 24, 2006

I had a vey busy week:
1. Sorting all my belongings, including dealing with 54 boxes of it. (My computer was spread out over 5 boxes). Most of the boxes had more paper then clothes/china/cuttlery. But its a good thing I didnt have to pack it myself, so I am not complaining!
2. Didnt manage to get the coputer to work. I did sucssed putting theright wires in the right place, but the mouse is not working now, and no internet yet.
3. Slept over on Tuesday night in Beer Sheva - was a wise move as it gave me more time to work on my writing and to do some limmud stuff.
5. Saw my friends three times this week, We met up on Sunday, Monday and Thursday. I am very happy I live in Jerusalem.
6. Saw all my nephews.
7. Gave my sister her birthday present I purchased for her - lovely retro china drom Whittard.
8. Went to a brit today, saw many people from Redbridge, and few thqat made Aliyah from Redbridge, was great.

I have a lot to write about, but Shabbat is coming soon... Shabbat Shalom.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה